Skip to content
Why choose Ealing?
- The Office of National Statistics rated Ealing as officially a “happy” borough with an overall resident rating happiness score of 7.5 out of 10, which is higher than the capital’s average.
- Ofsted has rated all of the boroughs secondary schools as good or outstanding along with 94% of primary schools.
- The borough has first class transport connections and has excellent leisure facilities – our summer festivals are as popular as ever attracting more than 33,000 fans.
- Ealing’s green and open spaces cover a fifth of the borough. This includes ten miles of tranquil canals and over 1000 hectares of designated natural conversation areas.
- In Ealing over 100 languages are spoken on one day making this one of the UK’s most diverse boroughs.
- Ealing has some of the most historic heritage buildings in its green spaces including Sir John Soane’s Pitzhanger Manor and Brunel’s Wharncliffe Viaduct.
The future is looking even brighter
- A total of £5 billion is currently being invested in improving Ealing’s residential and retail space.
- Crossrail is coming in 2019 which means a 13 minute commute from central London.
- According to retail market analysts CACI, the town centre will placed in the top 3% of London’s retail destinations in 2018.